Terms & Conditions
Last Updated — June 30, 2014
Terms of Services
1. Right of Use
Ahead Solutions is granted the right to promote all applications registered on AdDeals Ad Network by any means and is granted the right to use all materials provided by the registered member to launch campaigns such as creatives and texts to advertise their products and applications or to talk about them in AdDeals Newsletters, Web site or any other places, provided creatives are not modified or unless the publisher informs the company that it does not want its applications or creatives to be promoted or used by Ahead Solutions. Ahead Solutions is allowed to mention that it works with the registered member by adding its logo or promoted applications on its web site http://www.addealsnetwork.com or communicate about it, unless specified differently in a separate agreement. On the other side, the registered member is allowed to mention that it works with Ahead Solutions or AdDeals Ad Network.
2. Payment Terms
AdDeals is an advertising network that provides publishers with monetization tools. The minimal amount required to ask for payments is amounted to $100. Payment is made, up to 60 days once the minimal amount is reached for a specific month. Payments are made on a monthly basis. A Paypal email address is required from the publisher for payments and can be entered in the billing section of the web site.
At anytime, publishers can choose to reinvest the money earned to launch campaigns for their apps on AdDeals Network.
In case the minimal amount of $100 is not reached, payment is postponed until this amount is reached.
At the end of each month, provided that the minimal earnings of $100 is reached, a statement detailing the monthly publisher's earnings will be issued by Ahead Solutions and a payment will be made within 60 days via PayPal for all amounts below $1500. If your country does not support PayPal or if amounts due are above $1500, we also support wire transfer. If you have any question regarding payments, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ahead Solutions cannot be pursued for any unintentional technical issues encountered while using AdDeals SDKs/APIs in mobile applications or following the use of AdDeals tools or for the intentional or unintentional use of materials, such as creatives, provided to Ahead Solutions via AdDeals ad network by registered members. Ahead Solutions provides SDKs, APIs, services and tools and do its best to maintain them and provide high quality services to registered members, however it cannot be held responsible for any bug or issue that could occur in its registered members mobile applications or web sites once AdDeals SDKs, APIs or services have been integrated and are being used. Ahead Solutions cannot be held responsible, either legally or financially for any consequences related to all prior statements.
4. Terms and conditions validity
Those terms and conditions are valid until the registered member informs Ahead Solutions that it stops using AdDeals services and wants to terminate its collaboration with Ahead Solutions. In all other cases, all terms and conditions, even updated after the member registration, stay valid.
That said, Ahead Solutions collects and stores anonymous identifiers that can be used to distinguish a user from other users for the purpose of improving the quality and targeting of served advertising, as well as providing aggregated statistical information to application publishers and advertisers.
2. What Personal Information does Ahead Solutions collect?
If you are located outside of France and choose to provide information to us and/or enable us to collect information from you or/and your end users, you hereby consent to the transfer of such information to France and represent and warrant that you have obtained all required end user consents. We may collect the following types of information from our customers and end users:
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you provide to us. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, address, user name, email address, IP address, referring URLs, log information, bundle id, language id, operating system version, device model, software developer kit (sdk) version, unique device identifier, Media Access Control (MAC) address and phone number. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features that are optimised based upon some of your Personal Information. We use the Personal Information you provide to enhance your experience with the Services, to personalize and improve the overall quality of the Services and to better understand what products and services are of interest to our users.
B. Information Collected Automatically
• Whenever you interact with the Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs. The type of information recorded is dependent upon the Services with which you are interacting. When interacting with the Site, we record your IP address, "cookie" information and the page you requested. When you interact with the Services we record your unique phone I.D. number and logs of your specific interactions with the Services. We may associate this usage information with your Personal Information in connection with providing the Services.
• We utilise "Cookies" to automatically collect information about visitors to the Site. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that reside within your browser and that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our Site are visited and by how many people. Cookies do not collect Personal Information except when you login to our services and for authentication purpose, we need to temporarily store your AdDeals login email address but limited to the time of your session. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer's or mobile device's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some features of the Services.
• We may collect information using Web "beacons". Web beacons are electronic images used on the Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and activity on the Site and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use a third-party email technology to send emails that you have agreed to receive.
• When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Services), we never disclose this information to any partners other than in aggregate form and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
• Ahead Solutions provides certain Services to advertisers and publishers. If you are a publisher using the Services, we may access, index, and cache requests made from your mobile Sites, applications and device platforms to our system, including by automated means. In the course of providing these Services, we collect aggregate data from publishers' Sites and use such data for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to, providing publishers, advertisers and others with aggregate information about traffic and Site usage in our advertising network. We also collect certain information about visitors to publishers' Sites that connect to such Services. We will automatically collect and receive information about those visitors such as, but not limited to, browser identifiers, session information, cookies, device type, carrier provider, IP addresses, unique device ID, carrier user ID, geo-location information, sites visited, clicks on advertisements we display and downloads of related applications. We may track that information over time and over multiple publishers' sites and use non-Personal Information collected from such visitors to provide reports to advertisers and others and to help us display advertisements that may be of interest to your visitors. In some cases, the mobile phone service providers for mobile devices may send visitors' phone numbers to Ahead Solutions. We use such information to perform analysis aimed at improving our Services and we may also use this data to display advertising customised to visitors' interests and preferences. We do not use such information for telemarketing, to contact any individuals or to share with any third parties for their own use.
C. E-mail Communications
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve the Services. If you do not want to receive email from us, please let us know at email@example.com by indicating your preference and the related Services.
3. Will Ahead Solutions share any of the Personal Information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form only as described below.
A. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control
In certain situations, businesses we're affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you in conjunction with the Services (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such a transaction.
B. Agents, Service Providers and Business Partners
We employ other agents and service providers to perform services and other tasks on our behalf and need to share your Personal Information with them to provide the Services to you. While these agents and service providers may have access to your Personal Information in connection with the performance of services and other tasks for Ahead Solutions, they may not use such information for any purpose other than providing such services and tasks to Ahead Solutions.
We may also share some of your information and end user information with third parties with whom we have a strategic relationship, such as advertisers. The information shared with these third parties may be used for industry analysis, tracking ad conversions or demographic profiling. We may also provide some of your information and end user information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods and services we believe will be of interest to you. In any case, this information will be organised and aggregated in such a way as to preserve anonymity of the end users.
C. Your Actions
Any information or content (including without limitation email addresses, user names, photos, images, captions, and comments) you voluntarily disclose for other users to view via the Services is not Personal Information; it becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others, and may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels.
D. Communication About the Services
As part of the Services, you may receive communications from us, whether by email or other means. We may send you emails, contact you, or engage you in other communication that is related to your use of the Services.
E. Promotional Offers
We may send offers to certain users on behalf of Ahead Solutions, our partners or other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating your preference and the related Services. If you do opt-out or unsubscribe, we may still send you non-promotional emails about your accounts or our other ongoing business relations with you.
F. Corporate Transfers and Financings
We may share your Personal Information in connection with any merger, sale of Ahead Solutions assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
G. Protection of Ahead Solutions and Others
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use or service and other agreements, protect the rights, property, or safety of Ahead Solutions, our employees, our users, or others, or prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
H. With Your Consent
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
4. Is Personal Information about me secure?
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the 100% security of any information that we receive.
In the event that any personal information (as defined by applicable law) is compromised as a result of a known or suspected breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised, in accordance with the notification procedures required by applicable law.
The Online Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. Customers must not use our Online Services to provide advertisements to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
6. Third Party Sites
7. What personal information can I access?
If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please let us know at email@example.com by indicating your questions and the related Services.
8. What choices do I have?
• You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to take advantage of some of our special features.
• You may be able to view, edit, add or update certain information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
• You may request deletion of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account.
• If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ahead Solutions is a company registered and operating from FRANCE and therefore operates in accordance to the laws of FRANCE and European Union.
11. Questions or Concerns